We’re coming up on that time of year where people begin to regret their holiday binges and begin to focus on their new health goals. The only problem with that is they were exactly in the same place this time last year… and the year before.
So what didn’t work this time?
- Couldn’t afford the program
- No motivation
- Didn’t feel good
- Didn’t see results
Somehow people find themselves overwhelmed and tempted to jump in to whatever the next ‘miracle weight loss program’ is that is currently trending. What happens though is one program will work for one but fails for another. Does this mean the program is flawed? Not necessarily. It just means that everyone’s body has specifically different needs.
That is where specialized sessions can be extremely beneficial for clients who are looking to really raise the bar to their general wellness. Using biological digestive testing and biofeedback, a client’s body can communicate rather clearly what it is lacking and what it needs to avoid.
Autophagy…The Missing Link
Autophagy (self-eating) is the process in which cellular waste and dysfunctional proteins are recycled through the lysosome. Beneficial outcomes of autophagy include:
- It can maximize repair while minimizing damage during times of stress
- It can improve cellular lifespan
- It supports the overall metabolic rate by improving the function of the mitochondria
- It supports neurological health and can remove degenerative proteins
- It helps to remove intracellular pathogens
- Helps to prevent the onset of degenerative conditions that are related to cellular abnormalities
- Help to support digestive health by giving the GI tract time to repair via fasting
- Helps in supporting healthy weight by modulation of inflammation and burning of fuel reserves
But to simplify it…
Autophagy can improve:
- General wellness
- The enhancement of detoxification benefits
- Weight-loss or management
- Metabolic conditions
- Infections, especially intracellular pathogens
So How Do We Increase Autophagy?
As with any new health plan, everyone needs to make sure their body can withstand the stress. This also means for some clients, creating a state of autophagy for their body will not be beneficial. This is why it is critical to be under a practitioner-led program.
Once elimination pathways are open and your body is cleared to begin a program like this the best way to achieve autophagy is through:
- Mitochondria support
- Ketogenic diets (clean keto)
- Intermittent fasting or low calorie intake
- High intensity interval training
- Foods like green tea (EGCG), ginger
- Supplements like respirators, curcumin, quercetin, and reishi
This can be very a foreign concept for many people because for years we have been told that it is healthy to eat every two hours, consume more carbs for more fuel, slow and steady cardio is beneficial, and fat is bad (low-fat craze). Luckily, we are finally coming out of these “pro-aging” tendencies and are really looking at the cellular level to support overall health.
Also with the rise in popularity of the keto diet, it is every important to follow a clean keto plan with the correct omega-6 to omega-3 ratio. This is where most people do not successfully support their overall health correctly. They may see weight-loss results, but when their cholesterol results come in, they are less than happy.
So if you are ready to take back your health once and for all, let me help lead you down a path to overall wellness like never before.
I use a holistic Three-Phase program that helps to resolve unneeded stress to the body for maximum results
Phase 1: Detoxification… clients will start a gradual reduction in carbohydrate intake and introduction to Intermittent fasting while following a total-body cleansing protocol
Phase 2: Keto Transition…. clients will begin transitions into a full ketogenic diet. Carbohydrates will be gradually reduced and fasting periods will be extended. Additional products to help sugar-crash symptoms and along with providing exogenous ketones in a natural and pure phosphatidylcholine liposomal delivery system.
Phase 3: Keto Phase…Clients will be on a full ketogenic protocol consuming the majority of their calories from HEALTHY fats and observing a 16+ hour fast every day.
Don’t suffer in your symptoms anymore. There is much life to be lived. Start living and become the best version of yourself today.