Pain is the number one reason why clients will seek out alternative or natural healthcare. People are tired of living with constant pain while only getting pain-reducing options rather than dealing with the root cause of the pain itself. Clients I see are tired of the ripple effect that OTCs and prescriptions are having on their bodies. So, they start their journey to find what holistic health can do for them.
According to the National Health Interview Survey, the CDC released a new report estimating that 50 million Americans, just over 20 percent of the adult population, have chronic pain. That mind-blowing number is the reason why chronic pain is the most common cause of long-term disability.
Whether you are experiencing acute or chronic pain, you need to ask yourself two questions regarding your therapy:
- Are you helping to minimize the pain and discomfort by promoting recovery and regeneration?
- Are you reducing swelling and improving the motility but not in a way that intervenes in the healing process?
If you are experiencing pain from an acute injury or trauma, arthritic and chronic pain, or chronic inflammation and disease, ask yourself those two questions. By addressing health foundations and encouraging cellular regeneration you will better your chances of not being one of those statistics.
Natural health is definitely “trending” right now and it’s not always in a good way. Most companies and their customers are marketing their products the same way that the pharmaceutical industry is: “Take this and feel better”. If you are not addressing the root cause, inflammatory markers, triggers, and the gut-brain connection issues, than it is hypocrisy at its finest.
This is why I do not sell my supplements, botanicals, and homeopathics on my website. It is critical that the WHOLE person is observed and listened to. I do not want to feed the epidemic of “the next miracle pill” which btw…there is NO such thing and if someone is telling you this, run for the hills. The body, when put in the correct, supportive environment through proper cleansing, diet, and foundations, has the amazing ability to heal itself. We, more than not, get in its way and inhibit any progress that it can make naturally.
The first few pieces of advice that I would give:
- Be patient. The pain, outside of an acute injury, did not appear overnight. More than not, this is a reaction the body is having due to the years of abuse that it has endured. You will not be fixing this in a day, a week, or even a month. Give the body time to recovery and help facilitate the regeneration of tissues.
- If you are not ALL IN in regards to your therapy, I personally would not take you on as a client. Healing is a total-body connection. Your entire body has to be involved to the point where healing and feeling good again is more important than anything that could hinder it.
A few tips can really make a huge difference….
- Cleansing is a must before any therapy is started…otherwise you are just washing dishes in dirty dishwater.
- I use a protocols that cleanse the entire body in 14 days.
- Professional-grade homeopathic, botanicals, and nutraceutical formulas designed to clear the body of dangerous toxins and regenerate health cells and tissues.
- SIGNS OF TOXICITY:
- Weight Gain
- Chronic Illness
- Aches and Pains
- Sleep Problems
- Frequent Colds and Flues
- Skin Rashes/ache
- Mental Fog
- Support all health foundations taught through consultation.
- Decrease pro-inflammatory foods.
- This will look different to every client. This is also why plans work for some people and not for the others. Each client needs a personalized plan that their body is dictating.
- This could look like AIP, paleo, autoimmunity paleo, clean keto, vegan, etc.
- Adding in intermittent fasting is helpful but not always perfect.
- Lab testing to show inflammatory markers and triggers.
- Taking a supplement or pill without addressing the trigger is madness.
- Support all the eliminatory pathways. BULLS
- B- Bowels
- Start adding in the product protocols that is personalized for the body’s needs. There are amazing products that can help with the body’s healing process. THIS IS NOT A STAND ALONE SOLUTION and is why I addressed everything first before I got to the products.
- NO synthetics
- Organic and non-GMO
- Know the difference between isolated and whole products and why you would want to use one over the other.
- Get the most bang for you buck by making sure your supplements are actually being absorbed. Most people can only absorb half of the nutrients in the supplement. This means if you are taking 500mg of vitamin C, your body is most likely only absorbing 250mg. This is why I promote Liposmals.
So What Now?
I am very passionate about helping people launch themselves out of their comfort zones and take their health back into their own hands. If you would like to learn more about the different holistic services and therapies I offer, please reach out to me. I do local and phone consultations so distance is not a hinderance.
All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.