Official Rules Of Contest:
- Like and Social Media Page AND Post and SHARE Post that linked you to this website (For Instagram, LIKE Page and Post)
- Tag TWO people in the post
- This drawing will last 12 days and winner of the Desert Mist Diffuser (Value $84.00) will be announced and notified on December 22, 2017, which I will ship out free of charge to winner.
- For anyone that would like to be trained in essential oils under a holistic coach, you may enroll under me as a member. This gives you many opportunities and valuable resources at your disposal. (See Holistic Health Page for more info)
- All new members that enroll from 12/10/2017–12/22-2017 will be entered into the drawing 10 times and win a basket full of my organic, homemade bath bombs and body scrubs!! Just a small thank you for putting your trust in me!!
Here at My Fit Farm Life, we wish you and your family and VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Fall Body Clean Up Class Is NOW AVAILABLE!
Sign up today at Myfitfarmlife@gmail.com
Welcome to My Fit Farm Life!
The very cornerstone of our healthy lifestyle is living as chemically free as we can. Two disciplines have provided this stability in our life. Since following an 80/20 organic-eating plan and removing 95% of all toxic products out of our home, we have found a healthy balance. Being realistic in this approach is very attainable. Therefore, helping individuals find their healthy balance is one of my goals.
While the experience lies in the journey, the journey needs to take flight. Finding a strong conviction will set your journey on its course. Consequently, most people wont seek out advise until their personal health is in jeopardy. My prayer is to change that. The gift of sharing with others what I am most passionate about is more than fulfilling.
My name is Stacey Upchurch and I am a wife and mother of four, beautiful girls. Our life is full of home-school shenanigans, raising organic plants and animals, health and fitness coaching, and sharing the love of Christ. I am currently enrolled in Trinity School of Natural Health and will be receiving my (CHHP), Certified Holistic Health Practitioner degree. I am also furthering my education with aromatherapy, Vita Flex points, reflexology, and massage by becoming a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist. I currently hold a Certified Health Specialist (CHS) degree and a Certified Natural Health Professional (CNHP) degree.
The good ol’ saying of…. you can take the girl out of the farm but you can’t take the farm out of the girl…is very accurate. I love the benefits my family receives from raising organic plants and animals. The circle of life on a farm is extremely rewarding.
While living as chemically free as possible is our family’s goal, we do splurge every now and then. An important factor to a balanced life is reducing stress. As a result, we have found harmony in the structure we have set for ourselves.
I am not a medical doctor or a veterinarian. Furthermore, I post only the lessons I have learned personally to help better someone else’s experience. Everyone needs to find a balance that works for them. In conclusion, I pray that I may inspire you to gain more control of your life and over-all health.
All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information. Instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
*This site contains affiliate links for products I love. This means I earn a commission if you make a purchase through one of these links.*